Leave a Reply:
Quality Knowledge = Quality Care Decisions
Solid Information You Need to Know About Parkinson’s Disease with a Personal Touch
Serving Regular Visitors from Over 70 Countries
Get the latest on Parkinson's: Subscribe to Dopadoc via Email
- The Bright Side of Parkinson’s, NY Times article discusses the many aspects of Parkinson’s including future therapies.
- Noted Neurologist/Writer Oliver Sacks of ‘Awakenings’ Fame Discusses Finding Out He Has Terminal Cancer privacy
- Robin Williams and Parkinson’s: Depression, Suicide and Middle Age advertise
- Our med-education animation video about the non-movement-related “other” symptoms of Parkinson’s passes 40,000 views on Youtube!
- Taiwan Study: Depression may triple Parkinson’s disease risk, especially in the elderly partner
Recent Google Searches by Other Visitors
Kenneth Giuffre MD, Volunteer Editor
www.dopadoc.com by MDMD Nonprofit Corp. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http//www.dopadoc.com. DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS: Dopadoc.com is for educational and informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to replace medical advice offered by your own physicians. Dopadoc.com contains resources on many medical topics; however, no warranty whatsoever is made that any of the information is accurate. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in an article/blog/commentary touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Some are written, in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms. The medical information provided on Dopadoc.com is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional(for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). Dr. Davidson/Dr Giuffre are not board-certified neurologists. None of the individual contributors, system operators, developers, sponsors of Dopadoc.com nor anyone else connected to it can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site. Nothing on Dopadoc.com or any or Dr. Davidson’s or Dr Giuffre's linked sites should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine. …Marshall A. Davidson MD, Kenneth A. Giuffre MD